Awards & Prizes
Awards & Prizes
A cash award up to $200 will be awarded for Best Overall Film
Online screenings and credit given for the following categories:
Best Music Film
Dates and Deadlines
Opening Date: May 5, 2020
Regular Deadline: June 10, 2020
Late Deadline: July 20, 2020
Notification Date: August 1, 2020
Event Dates: August 5-10, 2020
Rules and Terms
*By entering the 2020 My Home Movie Festival competition you agree to the following conditions:
1. Entrants must be a current member of a Women in Film organization that is also a current
Chapter Member of Women in Film and Television International (WIFTI) Chapter or Partner
2. This Festival is open to Chapter members worldwide unless otherwise stated.
3. Entries are limited to one short film per person and must be 3 to 5 minutes in length,
including the credits.
4. Each entry must be accompanied with your WIFTI chapter or affiliate name and the required
$5.00 USD entry/submission fee.
5. MHMF reserves the right to amend the end date.
6. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activities, where
7. Award certificates or prizes are non-transferable.
8. My Home Movie Festival reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher
9. The Festival Competition is managed and directed by:
Arkansas Women in Film
Nashville Women in Film & Television
Tennessee Women in Film & Media
Utah Women in Film & Television
10. By entering the competition you agree to be contacted for promotional purposes. No
personal data will be shared with third parties unless otherwise stated.
11. The Festival reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time and refund
12. Prizes will be sent in a timely manner after announcement of the winners.
13. Entrant agrees to submit an original, short film of three to five minutes in lengths including
credits. Competition entrant must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe any copyright, trademark,
trade secrets, privacy and publicity, personal or proprietary rights. Music must be original or
14. When Entrant submits a film, they agree that MHMF may use material in the entry and upload
on a free-of-charge basis in any media worldwide.
15. Any copyright of the short film will remain with the Entrant and this is a non-exclusive
16. The Competition is not open to My Home Movie Festival organizers judges and jury and
17. You may submit a small graphic of your movie poster with your film entry.
If you are ready to submit your short film, please go to:
* Upon entering your film, you agree to the terms and conditions of this film festival